Loop 21 recently interviewed one of the newest “Bastketball Wives” Laura Govan, who is joining the series in L.A. She is the former fiancee of Orlando Magic’s Gilbert Arenas, you know the one who recently filed a motion to stop use of his name on the show, thus stop the show from airing. Govan was no holds barred!
Below are some interview excerpts:
On if she thinks Orlando Magic’s Gilbert Arenas’ motion to stop “Basketball Wives LA” from airing will be successful:
Hell naw! I don’t think about nothing until something happens. Since he just filed the motion, that doesn’t mean that it’s happened. Do I think it’s still going to air? Of course I do. Do I think I’m still going to get to say what I want to say? Of course I will. He’s not going to stop that.
On if she slept with Shaq:
Hell no! Have you see his feet? How you gon’ sleep with somebody who has feet like that? Like, I’ve seen him in his sandals. I love Shaquille to death but I would never get down with Shaquille. …I just think that Shanie had her own agenda and did things for the show. And it is what it is. But at this point, three years later, I don’t want to talk about him. Talk about somebody else. Talk about somebody I actually like. Goddamn.
On if she thinks her and Gilbert have a future:
I mean, I do still like the n-gga. …We’re doing good though. He and I are in a good space right now.
- Kelly Rowland Gets Bumrushed By The Russ Parr Crew [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Caught On Tape: Nicki Minaj Attack [AUDIO]
- Check Out What Chilli Said To Jill Scott On Twitter
- Rihanna Smokes Weed?!
- Groupie Recalls Sexual Encounter With Nelly!
- Is Rihanna Back With Her Ex?
- Is Fabolous’ Baby Mama Emily Creeping With Michael Vick?
- Splash Bash 2011 Meet and Greet w/ Kelly Rowland, Ace Hood and Hamilton Park [EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS]
- Splashbash 2011 [PHOTOS and VIDEO]
- WTF: Rihanna Humps A 60 Year Old White Man [PHOTOS]