Steve Harvey broke his silence regarding allegations of infidelity that his ex-wife, Mary, posted via YouTube.
In her videos, Steve Harvey’s ex-wife claims that the New York Times best-seller was a serial cheater who left her for his current wife, Marjorie Bridges Harvey.
Mary also alleged that Steve turned their son Wynton against her. Marjorie is not having any of it and has already announced plans to file a lawsuit against Mary.
But on his morning show Harvey says that this is all coming out now because his ex is promoting a book.
“I really wish I could respond like I want to with my side of the story but I can’t,” Harvey said on his radio show. “There are a lot of false accusations that have been made against me and my family. But there is a court order that precludes me from responding to any of her statements. I feel like we are just starting to get to the core of all of these appearances. As I’m watching all of these interviews, there seems to be one common thread. There is a book in the background.”
HOT ON MYMAJICDC.COM
- School Closings For The Area
- Ted Williams Bails On Rehab, Headed Back To Ohio
- Former Black “American Gladiator” Storm Now Homeless
- Hospitality Career Fair Offers Direct Access to Job Seekers
- Meagan Good Hits The Town With “Hello Girls” [PHOTOS]
- My Majic Energy Long Solutions School Closings
- First Lady On Oprah Today To Honor Military Families
- Chris Brown Shows Off His Other Talent! Spotted Spray Painting In Cali [PHOTOS]
- Wintry Weather Could Affect Flights At Washington Area Airports
- The DMV’S First Major Winter Storm