74-year-old Chuck Brown is the Godfather of Go-Go and a DC music legend but one thing he’s never been was a Grammy nominee, that is until now, which is hard to believe. His duet with Jill Scott called “Love”, from his recent album “We Got This”, is the song that nominated for the music industry’s most revered award.
The Godfather speaks about his surprise in being nominated in the clip below.
HOT ON MYMAJICDC.com
- Why Don’t A lot of Married Men Wear Their Rings?
- Attend Chuck Brown’s “Last Dash for Cash” Invitation Only Party!
- NFL’s Willis McGahee & Kandi: “Haters, Consider Our Families Before Talking Smack” [VIDEO]
- Just Curious: Was Victoria’s Secret Racist For Using Black Models For Their “Wild Things” Segment?
- Sedene Blake Shows 8 Ways To Dress For Holidays (Without Wearing Frills)
- Cee Lo Green Is A Grandfather… At Age 35 [VIDEO]
- Knitted Sweater By Very Vero Moda
- Keri Hilson And Nicki Minaj Rehearse For “VH1 Divas” [PHOTOS]
- 10 Bold & Bright Cardigans For Under $50
- Is Kim Kardashian Pregnant With Kanye’s Baby?