The brainchild of local powerhouse vocalist, Teri S., “Divas DC: The Cream of the Crop” is a new docudrama series that will tell the unique stories of 6 of the DMV area’s top songstresses. The cast members are: Teri S. (executive producer), Maysa Leak (Incognito, 2014 Grammy Nominee), Shawn Allen (Pure Soul), Sweet Cherie (Chuck Brown, Be’la Dona), Deborah Bond, and Sylver Logan Sharp (Chic). Individually, these women are amazing. Collectively, they are unstoppable. The show is slated to air sometime in 2014. Check your local listings for details. View the sizzling promo below.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Are Your Children #DangerousBlackKids?
- And Action! 5 Amazing TV Directors That Keep Us Glued To The Couch
- Do I Look Like An ATM?: Author Sabrina Lamb Warns Against Destructive Financial Habits Of Parents
- What Happens When a White Guy Tries to Break Into a Car Versus A Black Guy? [WATCH]
- Obama and Race: A ‘Black Agenda’ for 2014?
- ‘Think Like a Man Too’ Trailer Released: Is Vegas Ready for Kevin Hart and Friends? [VIDEO]