Have you ever been to Epcot Center? If not, this what Epcot stands for: Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow, a Utopian city of the future planned by Walt Disney, often interchanging “city” and “community. While it seems nice in theory, and is definitely an outstanding vacation attraction, it didn’t seem possible…until now. Welcome to Masdar City! It sits just outside of Abu Dhabi, in the sands of the United Arab Emirates. Click here for more information and pictures, courtesy of our friends at buzzfeed.com.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Are Your Children #DangerousBlackKids?
- And Action! 5 Amazing TV Directors That Keep Us Glued To The Couch
- Do I Look Like An ATM?: Author Sabrina Lamb Warns Against Destructive Financial Habits Of Parents
- What Happens When a White Guy Tries to Break Into a Car Versus A Black Guy? [WATCH]
- Obama and Race: A ‘Black Agenda’ for 2014?
- ‘Think Like a Man Too’ Trailer Released: Is Vegas Ready for Kevin Hart and Friends? [VIDEO]