Kanye West is at it again. Now he’s taking aim at his ‘mentor’ Jay-Z. It seems he doesn’t take too kindly to Jay doing songs with Justin Timberlake (he hates “Suit and Tie”), and he’s got his always thoughtful comments about their upcoming tour. You can read about here.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Are Your Children #DangerousBlackKids?
- And Action! 5 Amazing TV Directors That Keep Us Glued To The Couch
- Do I Look Like An ATM?: Author Sabrina Lamb Warns Against Destructive Financial Habits Of Parents
- What Happens When a White Guy Tries to Break Into a Car Versus A Black Guy? [WATCH]
- Obama and Race: A ‘Black Agenda’ for 2014?
- ‘Think Like a Man Too’ Trailer Released: Is Vegas Ready for Kevin Hart and Friends? [VIDEO]