One evening after work, I walked by a young man who was sitting outside the Metro, strumming an acoustic guitar and singing his heart out for anyone that would listen. I tried my hardest to ignore him. Really, I did. I was tired, my feet hurt, and I told myself I was going to add money to my SmartTrip and “just go home”. But, something in my spirit would not allow me to ignore the fact that there was something special about this guy. There he was: looking like a Benetton model, sitting Indian style, with eyes closed and singing straight from his soul. I was compelled to find out his story and share it. Please watch the video in it’s entirety and if you see in him what I do, share it. AND IF YOU HAVE A DREAM, PLEASE LIVE IT!
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Are Your Children #DangerousBlackKids?
- And Action! 5 Amazing TV Directors That Keep Us Glued To The Couch
- Do I Look Like An ATM?: Author Sabrina Lamb Warns Against Destructive Financial Habits Of Parents
- What Happens When a White Guy Tries to Break Into a Car Versus A Black Guy? [WATCH]
- Obama and Race: A ‘Black Agenda’ for 2014?
- ‘Think Like a Man Too’ Trailer Released: Is Vegas Ready for Kevin Hart and Friends? [VIDEO]