One evening after work, I walked by a young man who was sitting outside the Metro, strumming an acoustic guitar and singing his heart out for anyone that would listen. I tried my hardest to ignore him. Really, I did. I was tired, my feet hurt, and I told myself I was going to add money to my SmartTrip and “just go home”. But, something in my spirit would not allow me to ignore the fact that there was something special about this guy. There he was: looking like a Benetton model, sitting Indian style, with eyes closed and singing straight from his soul. I was compelled to find out his story and share it. Please watch the video in it’s entirety and if you see in him what I do, share it. AND IF YOU HAVE A DREAM, PLEASE LIVE IT!
- D.C. Student’s Family Sues For $11 Million After Sex Tape With Teacher Goes Viral
- Mayor For Life Marion Barry Chats With Michel Wright
- Chicken Lazone Recipe
- 4 Rules To Keeping His Attention This Football Season
- Food Network Star Gina Neely Reveals Shocking Size 0 Weight Loss [VIDEO]
- Keepin’ It In The Family: 6 Of The Best Momagers Who ‘Made’ Your Favorite Celebrity