(Washington, DC) – There’s a close primary race of an at-large seat on DC Council. With all precincts reporting, Democratic Councilmember Vincent Orange led Sekou Biddle 40-percent to 39-percent. It’s not official, with absentee ballots to be counted next week. Orange defeated Biddle last year in a special election. In other council races, Marion Barry, Yvette Alexander and Muriel Bowser all won by large margins over their Democratic opponents. Voter turnout in the District was low for both major parties, 15-percent.
- Natural Hair Style Guru Shares Her Secret To Perfect Coils
- Whole Foods Market Signs Lease For H Street NE Store And Eyes Another At Walter Reed
- Erykah Badu Blacks Out On Wayne Coyne For Controversial Video
- [The Beat] Bold Lips And Smokey Eyes
- OBAMACARE: My Personal Testimony
- Maryland Live Takes In At Least $50 Million In Gross Gaming Revenue For Sixth-Straight Month