According to People Magazine, Sherri Shepherd and her wig caused quite the commotion on Tuesday’s episode of her daytime talkshow, Sherri, when the hairpiece fell off her head in the middle of a segment.
Shepherd was talking about one of her favorite preachers Sarah Jakes Roberts, who recently gave a sermon where, while preaching, her wig began to slowly fall off the back of her head until she just decided to take it off and keep delivering the sermon anyway.
This prompted Shepherd to talk about her own experiences with wigs, saying, “Here’s the thing, when you wear wigs, you are trusting the person that put the wig on, that it’s going to be secure.”
She added, “The thing about wigs is when it starts sliding, you can feel it slide. Because you will start out with it down here, and all of a sudden, it starts making its way up. Especially if the wig weighs a lot. And all you can do is what Sarah Jakes did, which is pull it forward.”
Shepherd went on to say that there is “nothing you can do” when you’re in that moment. “You can’t throw down the mic and walk out and go fix it. The show must go on.”
It was hilarious!!!
- Nicki Minaj Proves Why She Is Natural Hair Goals
- Porsha Williams Shows Off Her Hair Growth Journey On Instagram
- Amanda Seales And Texture Guru Anthony Dickey Discuss The Affect Corporate America Has On Natural Hair
- Queen Latifah Shares A Sleek Selfie Donning A Pair Of Loewe Sunglasses
- Travel Tip: Wait Until You’re At Your Destination To Get Your Hair Done When Traveling Abroad
- Tried It: Natural Hair Wigs Will Have Your Friends Saying, ‘What Weave?’
- Lala Anthony Gives Us Hair Envy With New Strawberry Blonde Hair
- Did Beyoncé Just Announce Her Foray Into Hair Care?
- Celebrity Stylist Kim Kimble Is Using 30 Years Of Experience To Help Get Your Hair Together
- Get The Look: Janelle Monae And Mary J. Blige’s 2023 Met Gala Hairstyles
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Content in Your Inbox:
LOL: Sherri Shepherd’s Wigs Fell Off While Reporting On Sarah Jakes Robert’s Powerful Wig Tossing Sermon was originally published on praisedc.com
Jeezy Files For Divorce From Jeannie Mai
Ex-NBA Player Brandon Hunter Dead At 42 After Reportedly Collapsing At Hot Yoga
Everyone’s Calling It Quits (Again): Astrology May Have Contributed To The Recent Wave Of Hollywood Breakups
Wind Down Thursdays: September 14th with “MMY & Friends” [Free Parking]
16 Most Unconventional Celebrity Baby Names Ever
The Russ Parr Morning Show
Lionel Richie Blasts Diana Ross for Declining Him: “She’s over there singing ‘Happy Birthday’ to Beyoncé”
Love And R&B with Ralph Tresvant