The 26 year old EMT Breonna Taylor died on March 13 after former Louisville Metro Police Department Detective Hankison and two other LMPD officers shot her in her Louisville, Kentucky, apartment during a no knock drug raid. Breonna Taylor’s boyfriend Kenneth Walker reportedly fired a gun striking Louisville Metro Police Department Sargent John Mattingly in his leg. Hankison, Mattingly and detective Myles Cosgrove returned fire, which struck Taylor six times.
That is what is being said to be known however after the grand jury’s decision what was done in the dark is slowly being brought to light.
According to LMPD they claim they announced themselves but according to Breonna Taylor’s boyfriend they did not.
Now we have newly released police body cam video taken that night at Breonna Taylor’s apartment that may help us get at the truth.
see video below
All The Ways Daniel Cameron Failed Breonna Taylor And Her Family
1. Daniel Cameron's Engagement Photos Surface On The InternetSource:Twitter: @brandonujohnson 1 of 7
2. Breonna Taylor's Family Voices Frustration With Cameron's OfficeSource:Getty 2 of 7
3. Daniel Cameron Claims FBI Ballistic Report Stalled His InvestigationSource:Getty 3 of 7
4. Taylor's Family Demands An Indictment By OctoberSource:Getty 4 of 7
5. Daniel Cameron Makes Jaw-Dropping Appearance At RNCSource:Getty 5 of 7
6. The Indictment And The AftermathSource:Getty 6 of 7
7. Grand Jury Tapes Released, Prove Conflicting Events Than Cameron's AccountSource:Getty 7 of 7
Newly Released Body Cam Footage From Breonna Taylor’s Apartment was originally published on wzakcleveland.com