Rumors have been going around for years that Erykah Badu must have some good ‘lovin’ because she has been leaving men on read for years! So why not capitalize on it? And that’s just what Badu did when she announced that she would be selling incense that smelled like her lovely lady parts!
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
But Badu isn’t the first celebrity to capitalize of the smell of her lower region, just last month Gwyneth Paltrow sold a candle called “This Smells Like My Vagina” for $75 a pop and it sold out quickly. But it seems like the smell of a celebrity’s vagina might be a good marketing tool because Badu’s incense sold out in a mere nineteen minutes after launching her new website!
Badu claims her incense were created from ashes of her own burned underwear along with “Pure resin, handmade, sun dried. Also created with essential oils and herbs. ” You can currently pre-order twenty-five sticks of the Badussy for $50.
See the thankful sell out message from Muva Badu below
- Mayor Muriel Bowser Says D.C.’s CoronaVirus Peak May Not Come Until June [Listen]
- The Donnie Simpson Show Pays A Tribute To ‘Skins Legend Bobby Mitchell [Listen]
- Porsha Williams Speaks On Her Current Relationship With Kenya Moore On Instagram Live
- No Sis, Putting A Blow Dryer Up Your Nose Won’t Kill The Coronavirus
- Sen. Bernie Sanders Drops Out Of Presidential Race
- D.C. Ranks High In List Of “People Who Need Loans the Most Due to Coronavirus Pandemic”
- Ayesha Curry’s At-Home Baby Hair Salon Is The Cutest Thing Ever!
- The Boss Is In: Naomi Campbell Launches Live Stream Series ‘No Filter With Naomi’
- Here’s Why Wendy Williams Shaded Her Homegirl NeNe Leakes After A FaceTime Call
- The Silver Fox Edition Of The #DontRushChallenge Is Auntie Certified
Erykah Badu’s Badussy Incense Sell Out! Here’s How To Get Some was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com