Rumors have been going around for years that Erykah Badu must have some good ‘lovin’ because she has been leaving men on read for years! So why not capitalize on it? And that’s just what Badu did when she announced that she would be selling incense that smelled like her lovely lady parts!
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
But Badu isn’t the first celebrity to capitalize of the smell of her lower region, just last month Gwyneth Paltrow sold a candle called “This Smells Like My Vagina” for $75 a pop and it sold out quickly. But it seems like the smell of a celebrity’s vagina might be a good marketing tool because Badu’s incense sold out in a mere nineteen minutes after launching her new website!
Badu claims her incense were created from ashes of her own burned underwear along with “Pure resin, handmade, sun dried. Also created with essential oils and herbs. ” You can currently pre-order twenty-five sticks of the Badussy for $50.
See the thankful sell out message from Muva Badu below
Erykah Badu’s Family Celebration Of Four Generations Of Motherhood Is Everything
1.1 of 6
2.2 of 6
3.3 of 6
4.4 of 6
5.5 of 6
6.6 of 6
- Trump Is Expecting Amy Coney Barrett To ‘Be A Female Antonin Scalia,’ Who Once Said Blacks Need ‘Slower’ Colleges
- Here Are All of The New Products Amazon Announced For This Fall
- Good Life Foundation Founder Hasan Stephens Teaches Life Skills Through Hip-Hop
- “When We Don’t Vote Speech” From Rev. Dr. Howard-John Wesley Explains Why We Need To Vote [WATCH]
- Kraft is Launching Pumpkin Spice Macaroni and Cheese
- Huggy Lowdown: Daniel Cameron Is The Bama Of The Week [VIDEO]
- #RussRant: Donald Trump Refuses A Peaceful Transfer Of Power [VIDEO]
- Stevie Wonder Gets Real About Breonna Taylor Case: “You Say You Believe That All Lives Matter, I Don’t Believe The F*ck You Do” [VIDEO]
- White Supremacist Shot Dead By California Cops After Failed Ambush
- Malika Haqq Collaborates With Naked Wardrobe For A Mommy And Me Clothing Line
Erykah Badu’s Badussy Incense Sell Out! Here’s How To Get Some was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com