According to a survey conducted by Tommy John 45% of Americans admit to not wearing clean underwear every day! As a matter of fact, 1 in 2 Americans say that they have worn the same pair of underwear for two or more days!
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
I know what you’re thinking…. disgusting right? Well we aren’t done with the gross facts yet. 46% of American’s have owned the same pair of underwear for one year or more and 38% of American’s don’t even know how long they’ve owned their oldest pair of underwear.
Now, why is this gross? Clean underwear can contain up to 10,000 living bacteria with all types of microorganisms and fungal germs. This can lead to various infections and many days of misery.
How do you avoid clean nasty underwear? Throw them away every six months and buy fresh pairs! But don’t forget to wash them before you wear them.
These Stars Celebrate National Underwear Day All Year Long
1. Ciara’s underwear pic is classic.Source: 1 of 5
2. Iggy Azalea gave us a peek.Source: 2 of 5
3. Kendall Jenner looks perfect in her Calvins.Source: 3 of 5
4. Trey Songz loves an underwear bathroom selfie just like the rest of us.Source: 4 of 5
5. When is Justin Bieber not in his underwear?Source: 5 of 5
- Wakanda 4Eva: 5 Facts About ‘Black Panther’ You Probably Didn’t Know
- 5 Reasons Why We Should All Be Excited For Janet Jackson’s Comeback
- R. Kelly Hit With New Sexual Assault Charges, New Underaged Victim Added
- Wendy Williams Says Sorry To LGBTQ Community For Saying Men Shouldn’t Wear Skirts & Heels
- Girl Power: Meet The Women Who Are Pushing For Criminal Justice Reform in America
- Kandi Burruss’ Old Lady Gang East Point Restaurant Site Of Shooting
- Happy Singles Awareness Day: 7 Reasons Why Being Single Is Actually Lit
- Behind The Scenes: Kyla Pratt Returns To T.V. With New Comedy Show
- Russ Rant: Can’t Compare Trump And Bloomberg
- Huggy Lowdown: Valentine’s Day
Disgusting! Almost of Americans Admit to Not Wearing Clean Underwear Everyday! was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com