As we all know relationships have their high and low points. Through all those moments we’re all fighting for that one thing which is love.
The once YouTube hit series “Makeup & Breakup” has a new home at BET Digital and the cast as well as fans are truly excited about it.
Text “RICKEY” to 71007 to join the Rickey Smiley Morning Show mobile club for exclusive news. (Terms and conditions).
For season 3, the storylines of Blake, Brooke, Laura, Kyle and the rest of that fine cast continue to explore their fickle relationships, the lies told and so much more that many of us can relate to.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
We got a chance to catch up with some of the cast, Karmia Berry, who plays “Laura” and Shareef Moore, who plays “Kyle.” During the interview they shared what fans can expect from season 3, talked about dating in big cities and so much more.
Make sure you catch “Makeup & Breakup” on BET Digital every Monday and watch the full interview up top!
7 Black Women Who Are Killin’ It On Television
1. Kerry WashingtonSource: 1 of 7
2. Shonda RhimesSource: 2 of 7
3. Viola DavisSource: 3 of 7
4. Gabrielle UnionSource: 4 of 7
5. Tracee Ellis RossSource: 5 of 7
6. Mara Brock AkilSource: 6 of 7
7. Taraji P. HensonSource: 7 of 7
ALSO TRENDING ON RICKEYSMILEYMORNINGSHOW.COM:
- See All The Adorable Photos Of Trey Songz’s Son, Noah
- Tina Lawson Proudly Shows Off Beyonce’s Waist-Length Hair [VIDEO]
- “I Lost Everything Twice”: Fantasia Explains Why She Does Everything For Herself