Bishop Wesley Wiley of Resurrection Temple in Brooklyn, NY is all about spring cleaning, but not in the way you might be thinking of. Over the years, he’s helped people inside as well as outside the church to clean their mind, body and souls of unwanted things that could possibly be filling their spirit negatively.
Text “ERICA” to 52140 to join the Get Up! Mornings w/ Erica Campbell mobile club for exclusive news. (Terms and conditions).
Wiley spoke about how we need to watch what we eat, say and think to detoxify our spirit.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
As an example, he mentioned that people will have the mindset that their always broke or in debt and it will take over their life.
Wiley said at that point, “Debt is in you.”
In the video he shares tips on how to cleanse your mind, body and spirit that will truly bless you. Later this year get ready because Wiley will be releasing a new book called “I Made It On Broken Pieces,” which is focused on the story of Paul getting released from prison as well as people making it through the toughest times in life.
Make sure you watch the full video with Bishop Wesley Wiley up top!
5 Inspirational Songs To Listen To When You're Discouraged
1. Mary Mary- 'Can't Give Up Now'Source: 1 of 5
2. Donnie McClurkin- 'We Fall Down'Source: 2 of 5
3. Marvin Sapp- 'Never Would Have Made It'Source: 3 of 5
ALSO TRENDING ON GETUPERICA.COM:
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: John P. Kee feat. Zacardi Cortez “I Made It Out” [VIDEO]
- Adrienne Bailon Agrees with Meagan Good, Saying She’s Faces Judgement From Churchgoers Too
- BET’s New ‘Sunday Best’ Judges Revealed [VIDEO]
Bishop Wesley Wiley On How We Cleanse Our Mind, Body & Spirit [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com