Toni Estes is back with her new single and video for “Hollywood.” In this video directed by Terrell Mullin, Toni is showing off her cute hair cut and stylish looks. The song is all about making it big and then forgetting about people that have been there for you the entire time.
She sings about changing up your face and style just to impress people that might not care about you. Toni even mentions in the song that those so called “famous” people in your life will hit the ignore button on you. One line she wants you to remember is, “Go to Hollywood, don’t go Hollywood.” Tell us what you think of this video.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- It’s A Girl! Kevin Hart And Wife Eniko Welcome Baby #2
- #RussRant: The Debacle They Called a Debate
- Consequence Reveals Lupus Diagnosis
- ‘Stand By’: Trump Refuses To Denounce White Supremacy As Debate vs. Biden Spirals Out Of Control
- Willow Smith Is Proud Of Her Mama’s Entanglement Handlement [VIDEO]
- WATCH: Barrage Of Anti-Trump Billboards Greet President In Cleveland On Way To Presidential Debate
- Ciara Gives Us Hair Envy In Her Latest IG TV Video
- Donald Glover Talks The Possibility Of New Music & Replacing Religion With Spirituality
- For The Culture: Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff Tour ‘The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air’ Mansion
- Rona Has The Last Laugh, Forces Dave Chappelle To Cancel Rest of Ohio Comedy Shows