Toni Estes is back with her new single and video for “Hollywood.” In this video directed by Terrell Mullin, Toni is showing off her cute hair cut and stylish looks. The song is all about making it big and then forgetting about people that have been there for you the entire time.
She sings about changing up your face and style just to impress people that might not care about you. Toni even mentions in the song that those so called “famous” people in your life will hit the ignore button on you. One line she wants you to remember is, “Go to Hollywood, don’t go Hollywood.” Tell us what you think of this video.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- One Officer Indicted In Connection With Breonna Taylor’s Murder
- Mayor Muriel Bowser Talks The Importance Of Voting In The Presidential Election
- Irv Gotti Think Jay-Z’s Beef With Tupac Stemmed From “Brooklyn’s Finest” [Video]
- SNIPES & Puma Team Up To Convert Stores Into Voting Kiosks
- Converse Breathes New Life Into Its All Stars Program To Help Fight Inequality In Creative Careers
- The Rock Considering A Possible Return To The Football Field, Teases He Might Play In The XFL
- Kanye West Responds To Ma$e After He Was Called Out For Being A Hypocrite
- Lauryn Hill’s ‘The Miseducation Of Lauryn Hill’ Crowned Best Hip-Hop Album Of All-Time By Rolling Stone
- Alicia Keys Launches Beauty And Wellness Brand Keys Soulcare
- Vivica A. Fox Clears Up That She Recently Tested Negative For COVID-19