Toni Estes is back with her new single and video for “Hollywood.” In this video directed by Terrell Mullin, Toni is showing off her cute hair cut and stylish looks. The song is all about making it big and then forgetting about people that have been there for you the entire time.
She sings about changing up your face and style just to impress people that might not care about you. Toni even mentions in the song that those so called “famous” people in your life will hit the ignore button on you. One line she wants you to remember is, “Go to Hollywood, don’t go Hollywood.” Tell us what you think of this video.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- John Legend & Chrissy Teigen Mourn Pregnancy Loss
- Get Yo Hand Outta My Pocket: Dr. Dre Speaks Out Regarding Estranged Wife’s Alimony Claim
- Mayor Muriel Bowser Presents the 35th Annual Mayor’s Arts Awards [WATCH]
- Fairfax County Firefighter Caught On Video Assaulting Patient In Ambulance
- Who Are The Proud Boys? Here’s A Look Into Who Trump Told To “Stand Back And Stand By”
- ‘Lovecraft Country’s’ ‘I Am’ Episode Was A Reminder Real Bodies Matter
- We Here For This?: Facebook Unveils Cross-Platform Messaging For Messenger & Instagram
- California Governor Signs “Kobe Bryant Law” Forbidding First Responders From Taking Pictures
- Here Are Tips On How To Travel During The Coronavirus Pandemic [WATCH]
- Usher, Girlfriend Jenn Goicoechea Welcome Baby Girl Sovereign Bo