Toni Estes is back with her new single and video for “Hollywood.” In this video directed by Terrell Mullin, Toni is showing off her cute hair cut and stylish looks. The song is all about making it big and then forgetting about people that have been there for you the entire time.
She sings about changing up your face and style just to impress people that might not care about you. Toni even mentions in the song that those so called “famous” people in your life will hit the ignore button on you. One line she wants you to remember is, “Go to Hollywood, don’t go Hollywood.” Tell us what you think of this video.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- 5 Black Women To Consider For Next Supreme Court Justice
- Who Will Be The Next Supreme Court Nominee? Another Issue Black Voters Must Stay On Top Of
- Examining Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s Complicated Legacy On Race
- Prime Time: Deion Sanders Has Been Tapped To Be A College Head Coach
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead At 87
- #RussRant: When Lies Don’t Matter! [VIDEO]
- Trey Songz Say’s Women Born After 1993 “Can’t Cook”, Do You Agree?
- MAGA Youth 101: Trump Announces ‘Patriotic Education’ Commission To Combat Education On Racial Equality
- Footaction Pays Homage To Latino Culture With La Música: A Celebration Through The Lens of Reggaeton
- Off The Market: Halle Berry Confirms She And Van Hunt Are Boo’d Up