Toni Estes is back with her new single and video for “Hollywood.” In this video directed by Terrell Mullin, Toni is showing off her cute hair cut and stylish looks. The song is all about making it big and then forgetting about people that have been there for you the entire time.
She sings about changing up your face and style just to impress people that might not care about you. Toni even mentions in the song that those so called “famous” people in your life will hit the ignore button on you. One line she wants you to remember is, “Go to Hollywood, don’t go Hollywood.” Tell us what you think of this video.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Stevie Wonder Gets Real About Breonna Taylor Case: “You Say You Believe That All Lives Matter, I Don’t Believe The F*ck You Do” [VIDEO]
- Malika Haqq Collaborates With Naked Wardrobe For A Mommy And Me Clothing Line
- Brandy Interviews Ryan Destiny For The Fall Issue Of Wonderland Magazine
- Week 3 Preview: Washington Football Team (1-1) @ Cleveland Browns (1-1)
- Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam and First Lady Test Positive For CoronaVirus
- Charles Barkley Capes For The Cops Who Shot Breonna Taylor, Calls “Defund The Police” Movement “Crap”
- Keyondra Lockett Creates Athleisure Line That Combats Colorism
- Did You Know Reusable Cotton Pads Are A Thing?
- Chris Rock Hosting ‘Saturday Night Live’ Season Premiere, Megan Thee Stallion Musical Guest
- After 70 Long Years, Uncle Ben’s Name Is Rebranded As Ben’s Original