Toni Estes is back with her new single and video for “Hollywood.” In this video directed by Terrell Mullin, Toni is showing off her cute hair cut and stylish looks. The song is all about making it big and then forgetting about people that have been there for you the entire time.
She sings about changing up your face and style just to impress people that might not care about you. Toni even mentions in the song that those so called “famous” people in your life will hit the ignore button on you. One line she wants you to remember is, “Go to Hollywood, don’t go Hollywood.” Tell us what you think of this video.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- John Lewis: Good Trouble Digital Sweepstakes
- Trump Is Expecting Amy Coney Barrett To ‘Be A Female Antonin Scalia,’ Who Once Said Blacks Need ‘Slower’ Colleges
- Here Are All of The New Products Amazon Announced For This Fall
- Good Life Foundation Founder Hasan Stephens Teaches Life Skills Through Hip-Hop
- “When We Don’t Vote Speech” From Rev. Dr. Howard-John Wesley Explains Why We Need To Vote [WATCH]
- Kraft is Launching Pumpkin Spice Macaroni and Cheese
- Huggy Lowdown: Daniel Cameron Is The Bama Of The Week [VIDEO]
- #RussRant: Donald Trump Refuses A Peaceful Transfer Of Power [VIDEO]
- Stevie Wonder Gets Real About Breonna Taylor Case: “You Say You Believe That All Lives Matter, I Don’t Believe The F*ck You Do” [VIDEO]
- White Supremacist Shot Dead By California Cops After Failed Ambush