Toni Estes is back with her new single and video for “Hollywood.” In this video directed by Terrell Mullin, Toni is showing off her cute hair cut and stylish looks. The song is all about making it big and then forgetting about people that have been there for you the entire time.
She sings about changing up your face and style just to impress people that might not care about you. Toni even mentions in the song that those so called “famous” people in your life will hit the ignore button on you. One line she wants you to remember is, “Go to Hollywood, don’t go Hollywood.” Tell us what you think of this video.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Russ Rant: Donald Trump Lied About His Finances & Doesn’t Know What He’s Doing [VIDEO]
- Prince George’s County Reaches $20 Million Dollar Settlement With Family Of Man Killed by Police
- TRIED IT: Balance Athletica’s Harmony Collection Restored My Faith In Cute, Sustainable Athlesisure Wear
- Breonna Taylor’s Black Neighbor Breaks His Silence: ‘My Apartment Was Hit Too’
- More Than 100 People Arrested In Ocean City Over The Weekend
- John Lewis: Good Trouble Digital Sweepstakes
- Trump Campaign Staffer Who Targeted Once Black Voters With ‘Dark Posts’ Is Hospitalized Over Suicide Concerns
- ‘Power Book II: Ghost’ Recap: Business Is Booming For Riq & Monet Is Trying To Crown “The Prince” of The Tejada Family
- People Want Trump Arrested For Tax Evasion After NY Times Reveals He’s A Broke Fraud
- ‘Girlfriends’ Star Reggie Hayes Diagnosed With Congestive Heart Failure