Erica Mena might be one of the many stars on “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta,” but she was recently arrested for possession of a controlled substance. According to BET, the reality star was taken in for less than one ounce of weed last week. In the next couple of weeks Mena will have to go to court to face the charge.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Mena’s boyfriend allegedly got into trouble as well, but it’s unclear if it’s for drug possession. We’ve been watching Mena for years on television as she’s gone in and out of relationships with Bow Wow , Cyn Santana and many more. She’s also fought with other reality stars such as Nya Lee, Kimbella and Chrissy Monroe. Mena is currently still trying to have a breakout music career on the show and it’s one of the reasons she moved to Atlanta.
We hope Mena can beat this drug charge and we’ll keep you posted on any updated information.
- Chris Brown In Police Custody In Paris After Rape Accusation
- ‘LHHNYS9’ Recap: Yandy’s Foster Daughter May Not Have Told Her The Truth
- Love And R&B’s #OHSOREALScenario
- Jade Nikaylah Williams Loves Her 4C Hair!
- City of Houston Partners With Non-Profit To Help Furloughed Government Workers
- Erykah Badu Tries To Clarify Her R. Kelly Comments: ‘I Want Healing For You & Anyone You Hurt’
- Love And R&B With John Monds: My Music Monday
- #RememberWhen: Ol’ Dirty Bastard Interrupts The 1998 Grammys After Puff Daddy Wins ‘Best Rap Album’
- A Security Checkpoint At BWI Closed Due To Excessive Callouts
- “Excessive Callouts” Force BWI Checkpoint To Close