“Family means everything to the Marley family. It is our life, an expression of our love.” – Rita Marley
Today, we’re celebrating the life of reggae legend Bob Marley who died on this day 37 years ago.
If the Jamaican singer/songwriter was alive today, he would be 73-years-old. Besides being a famed singer whose mission in life was to spread love and peace to the world through song, Bob Marley was a devoted family man to 14 children (from what we know!).
Bob Marley adopted two of Rita Marley’s children from a previous relationship, fathered 11 children, and is rumored to be the father of Jamaican artist Fabian Marley, who spoke out and said the reggae legend was his dad as well.
Not wanting to leave anyone out, we included all the children who bear the Marley surname. Rest in power, Bob Marley.
Check out Bob Marley’s children and their inspirational quotes about their father in the gallery below.
PHOTO CREDIT: BobMarley.com
Bob Marley's 14 Children (PHOTOS)
1. Damian MarleySource:GettyImages 1 of 13
2. Damien & Ziggy MarleySource:GettyImages 2 of 13
3. Rohan MarleySource:GettyImages 3 of 13
4. Stephen MarleySource:GettyImages 4 of 13
5. Kymani MarleySource:GettyImages 5 of 13
6. Julian MarleySource:GettyImages 6 of 13
7. Cedella & Karen MarleySource:GettyImages 7 of 13
8. Imani Carole MarleySource:BobMarleyBlogspot 8 of 13
9. Sharon MarleySource:Urbanology.com 9 of 13
10. Makeda MarleySource:Myspace.com 10 of 13
11. Robert "Robbie" MarleySource:RideApart.com 11 of 13
12. Fabian MarleySource:Youtube 12 of 13
13. Stephanie MarleySource:InBobWeTrust 13 of 13
ONE LOVE! These Are Bob Marley’s 14 Children (PHOTOS) was originally published on globalgrind.com