Y’all President is back at it again on Twitter, once again proving that he is mentally unfit to serve as this nation’s leader.
What did Donald Trump do this time? He got his tiny fingers together to insult the looks of North Korea’s leader Kim Jong-un, you know, the same man who is threatening to unload weapons of mass destruction on us.
Apparently, #45 called Jong-un short and fat” as a result of North Korea’s foreign ministry calling the 71-year-old American president, “old.”
WHAT GRADE IS HE IN??? Be clear: Obama would never!
According to the BBC, this one of a series of remarks he made on social media before volunteering his services over maritime claims in the South China Sea.
“I’m a very good mediator,” he said.
Sure you are, Sir.
When later asked at a news conference in Vietnam if he has ruled out friendly relations with North Korea, he replied: “That might be a strange thing to happen but it’s a possibility.
“If it did happen it could be a good thing I can tell you for North Korea, but it could also be good for a lot of other places and be good for the rest the world…It could be something that could happen. I don’t know if it will but it would be very, very nice.”
While this Tweet received almost a half a million likes, there were still plenty of folks who pointed how unpresidential and inappropriate this type of behavior is:
So how has Trump’s staff responded to this?
Well, White House Chief of Staff John Kelly told reporters on Sunday that he just ignores Trump’s Tweets.
“I don’t,” Kelly added. “I don’t allow the staff to.”
“We know what we’re doing,” he continued. “… Believe it or not, I do not follow the tweets. I find out about them. But for our purposes, my purpose, is we make sure the president is briefed up on what he’s about to do.”
Well, I would hope that calling a dangerous leader “short and fat” could be an issue of national security and something Kelly would want to be concerned with, especially since he was brought in to create some type of order in a pretty chaotic White House.
Well…whatever the case may be, we truly hope all this 3rd grade back and forth doesn’t get us killed, especially before Black Panther hits theaters next February. That would be a serious tragedy.
BEAUTIES: What do you think of Trump’s most recent Tweet?
How Rihanna Is More Presidential Than Donald Trump
1. Rihanna Arrives to the Elysee Palace in Paris to meet President Emmanuel MacronSource: 1 of 16
2. France's First Lady Brigitte Macron Receives Popstar Rihanna At The Elysee PalaceSource: 2 of 16
3. Rihanna at the Elysee PalaceSource:Getty 3 of 16
4. First Lady of France Brigitte Macron and RihannaSource:Getty 4 of 16
5. France's First Lady Brigitte Macron escorts Rihanna inside Elysee PalaceSource:Getty 5 of 16
6. French President Emmanuel Macron and RihannaSource: 6 of 16
7. French President Emmanuel Macron and RihannaSource: 7 of 16
8. Rihanna Talks With The Press Regarding Her Talk With President MacronSource: 8 of 16
9. Rihanna with French pressSource: 9 of 16
10. Rihanna Receives a Humanitarian Award from Harvard UniversitySource: 10 of 16
11. Harvard Foundation Honors Rihanna As Humanitarian Of The YearSource:Getty 11 of 16
12. Rihanna Is Good With KidsSource: 12 of 16
13. She Shows All Kids LoveSource: 13 of 16
14. Rihanna Plays With Ashad KhaledSource: 14 of 16
15. Rihanna For 2020Source: 15 of 16
16. Rihanna For PresidentSource: 16 of 16
Y’all President Went On Twitter And Called North Korea Leader Kim Jong-un ‘Short And Fat’ was originally published on hellobeautiful.com