It’s no secret Tyga has money issues up the wazoo. Unfortunately, it looks like his bills are going to be even heftier moving forward.
The “Make It Nasty” rapper has reportedly come to an agreement with his old management company, who sued him for $4 million back in January 2015. Tyga allegedly “stiffed the company out of millions of dollars in commissions” after illegally giving them the boot, TMZ reports. C&J claims Tyga was a “relative nobody” before they turned him into a “world known superstar.” Ouch.
Two years after the lawsuit was filed, Tyga has reportedly agreed to pay C&J a grand total of $1.5 million for their efforts. “He’s required to pay $250k within 10 days of signing the settlement agreement. There are 4 additional installments of $137,500 each, and there’s a final payment due June 1, 2019 of $700,000,” TMZ writes.
Tyga seems to be in an OK mood following the settlement news. A few minutes ago, he hopped on Instagram to promote the new video for his 808 Mafia-produced cut “My Way.”
Tyga With His YMCMB Family (PHOTOS)
1. On The Red Carpet Looking Real Happy...1 of 12
2. Tyga & His Labelmate Nicki Minaj2 of 12
3. Birdman, Tyga, and Mack Maine3 of 12
4. Nicki = Happy Tyga = Not So Happy4 of 12
5. Tyga With Scott Disick In Between Him & Drake5 of 12
6. Family6 of 12
7. Hanging Out With His Future Former Boss7 of 12
8. Getting A Talk8 of 12
9. Senile9 of 12
10. Impressed10 of 12
11. When They Used To Like Each Other11 of 12
12. Backstage Bicken Back12 of 12
Tyga And C&J Management Come To An Agreement In $4 Million Lawsuit was originally published on globalgrind.com