After shocking her fans by shaving her head completely bald, Sanaa Lathan continues her natural hair transformation while filming her latest film, Nappily Ever After.
On Wednesday, she revealed a TWA (teeny-weeny afro) wig while standing next to her co-star, Ricky Whittle. The two are on set in Atlanta filming the movie which is slated to premiere next year on Netflix.
“When I don’t have this wig on y’all we look like twins,” Lathan says towards the end with a laugh.
The star has gone through several looks, ranging from long to short, to brown to blond, straight to curly, before she made the big chop at the beginning of the month.
We’re excited to see what her stylist will do next!
15 Photos That Prove Sanaa Lathan Ages Backwards
1. A fresh-faced Sanaa Lathan was Hollywood’s go-to girl in the early ’90s.Source: 1 of 15
2. During that time, she made friends with other A-list Black beauties.Source: 2 of 15
3. In the late ’90s, Sanaa dated her ‘Love & Basketball’ co-star Omar Epps. Super handsome couple!Source: 3 of 15
4. Although her fashion screams early 2000s, her face is timeless.Source: 4 of 15
5. The natural makeup look gave Sanaa the glow of a teenager while in her early 30s.Source: 5 of 15
6. Here’s Sanaa back in 2003 with another gorgeous, ageless star: Tracee Ellis Ross.Source: 6 of 15
7. You can’t sit with them.Source: 7 of 15
8. Kim Kardashian’s style may give away the time the photo was taken (2006), but Sanaa still looks the same as she did a decade ago.Source: 8 of 15
9. What a time to be alive! Here’s Sanaa in ’06 with her talented and equally gorgeous friend Taraji P. Henson.Source: 9 of 15
10. 40-what?Source: 10 of 15
11. Fine wine.Source: 11 of 15
12. She looks flyer than girls half her age in this photo from 2014.Source: 12 of 15
13. She just keeps getting better.Source: 13 of 15
14. Not. One. Flaw.Source: 14 of 15
15. Clearly, Sanaa Lathan has found the fountain of youth.Source: 15 of 15
To Wig Or Not To Wig: Check Out Sanaa Lathan’s Newest Look On The Set Of ‘Nappily Ever After’ was originally published on hellobeautiful.com