The Game called off his wedding to long-time girlfriend Tiffney Cambridge this summer, then it was back on and everyone was ready for the reality show, well now he’s not so sure if the wedding will take place. MTV News caught up with the rapper who said:
“The engagement, as of right now, you know what? We’re just working on us. We’re working on the family aspect, working on getting stronger as friends and trying to build a foundation and not (be) so worried about a day or paperwork or a ring or food or flowers.”
“(We’re) just working on us, because that’s the thing about it – with relationships, not even marriage – both people, everything has to be weighed evenly, or it’s not going to work, so we’ve got work to do.”
I guess it’s a good thing they’re working on their relationship, but aren’t these things usually worked out before you decided to put a ring on it?
Do you think this wedding is going to take place?
Like us on Facebook!
- Redskins Release Chris Cooley
- Isaac Declared A Hurricane As It Moves Toward New Orleans
- Fallen Officer Was ‘Loved And Respected’
- Another Sad Day For Dallas Cowboy Fans – SMH
- Radio One DC Stations “Teaming Up” With Whitman Walker Health For The 2012 “HIV/Aids” Walk