K.Michelle an alleged victim of domestic violence herself, “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta,” is using her story as a platform to encourage other women to get out of toxic relationships in a campaign called “Saving Our Daughters.”
Michelle, who says she was beat by her ex-boyfriend Memphitz, recently went on a Twitter rant about his wife Toya Wright.
Toya denies the allegations made against her husband, but K. Michelle reckons that she wasn’t even in the picture at the time.
Despite the bitter feud between the ladies, K. Michelle’s graphic PSA is an attempt to help the abuse problem some women often endure by the hands of the men they love.
Like us on Facebook!
- Tourists Get Eyeful As NY Police Shoot Man Near Times Square
- Chad ‘Ocho’ Arrested for Domestic Violence Bond Set at $2,500
- Risk Of Severe Storms This Afternoon And Evening In Washington, D.C. And Baltimore
- Dwight Howard Headed For The Lakers
- Thearc Theater Presents “His Chosen Diamond” The Play