Toni Braxton can’t catch a break when it comes to her finances. The singer is being sued for over $57,000 in stolen advertising for her hit reality TV show “Braxton Family Values.”
According to TMZ, a company called National Promotions & Advertising filed the lawsuit in L.A. County Superior Court, claiming it entered into an agreement last year with the producers of Braxton’s WEtv reality show — including Braxton herself — to promote the show’s 2nd Season.
According to the lawsuit, NPA agreed to post 4,300 “BFV” posters around the country in exchange for a fat paycheck — $57,322.29.
Toni’s rep said not so fast,the singer is not involved in marketing budgets or payables for the series, and says such decisions are handled by WEtv.
Like us on Facebook!
- Gunman Walks Into Sikh Temple And Kills 6
- Who are Sikhs and what do they believe?
- Usein Bolt Takes Gold in 100m
- First Couple PDA Warms My Heart
- Opinion: Olympic swimmers help erase the historic ‘swimming color line’