Tia Mowry may have left BET’s “The Game,” but the twin actress and new mommy is ready for a new role. Nickelodeon is churning out three new pilots–”Instant Mom,” “The Thundermans” and “The Haunted Hathaways.” Tia is allegedly in negotiations to join the cast of “Instant Mom–” a show about a 25-year-old party girl who ends up marrying an older man with kids.
Sounds a little mature foe Nickelodeon, but according to Deadline, “Instant Mom” is being made for Nick at Nite. If Tia is a part of the cast, she will feel right at home with another all-African American family.
Like us on Facebook!
Even though Mowry is currently starring alongside her twin sister, Tamera in “Tia & Tamera,” which airs Mondays at 7 p.m. ET on E!, it seems she still wants to act. “Tia & Tamera” is a reality show, so that’s a different feel for the young actress. We’d rather see Tia in “The Game,” but if there’s another all -black cast sitcom coming out, I’d love to see it! We hope this is true!
- Anita Wilson Stopped by the Praise 104.1 Studio Today
- Metro To Test Pay-By-Phone Parking
- DC Mayor Sides With Fellow Mayors That Chick-fil-A Unwelcome
- Governor O’Malley Calls Special Session On Gambling
- Idaho Billboard Compares President Obama to Alleged Colorado Gunman
Tia Mowry Weighs Her Acting Options After BET’s “The Game” was originally published on hellobeautiful.com