If “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” Executive Producer Mona Scott-Young has her way, ish will go down on the reunion of this season’s breakout hit show. Rumor has it that Scott-Young is trying her best to get Memphitz to make an appearance on the reunion show to confront K. Michelle and end their on-going feud.
In case you missed it, K. Michelle accused Toya Carter’s husband of abusing her and messing up her deal with Jive Records by squandering her $2 million advance during the first episode of the show earlier this week.
If this goes down, you can bet your girl will have a front row seat watching the drama unfold! Do you think Memphitz should appear on the reunion?
Spotted at the jasminebrand.com
Like us on Facebook!
- 25 Days Without Power, Thanks To Pepco And D.C. Government
- Heart Of International AIDS Conference Found In Quiet Moments Of Personal Sharing
- Robert Griffin III Gives Washington Redskins A Chance For A Fresh Start
- Randy Jackson: Lawyers Using MJ Children To Pressure Our Mom
- Faces of Hope: Dani Simien
Memphitz May Confront K. Michelle On “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” Reunion was originally published on hellobeautiful.com