Evelyn Lozada and Chad Ochocinco tied the knot last weekend and we’ve finally gotten a glimpse of the happy couple at the ceremony. After all the hoopla and fuss Evelyn made over her dress, we’re a bit surprised at where she landed. We get that Evelyn is petite and has a killer body but we’re thinking this gown is a tad bit age inappropriate. Evelyn, who is now 36, dons a white strapless sweetheart dress with a bejeweled veil. While the dress is beautiful, it looks more fitted for a 24 year old and not so much for sexy reality tv star. We thought the foxy mama would have chosen something more sophisticated, gown-like and not so, well, frilly? What do you think?
Like us on Facebook!
- Kevin Hart, Ice Cube to Lead Tim Story’s ‘Ride Along’
- Robin Thicke Rear Ends a Car on Sunset Blvd.
- Baltimore Firefighter Charged In Online Prostitution Ring
- Pepco Faces Mounting Political Pressure Over Above Ground Utility Lines
- ‘This Is Not The Campaign We Intended To Run’
Is Evelyn Lozada’s Wedding Dress Age Inappropriate? was originally published on hellobeautiful.com