George Zimmerman‘s wife, Shellie was arrested for lying in court aka perjury. According to CNN–the 25-year-old wife of the self-proclaimed neighborhood watch captain, George Zimmerman–Shellie Zimmernan will be arraigned July 31. She met conditions for a $1,000 bond and was released this afternoon.
Shellie lied when asked, “How much did the couple collect in donations through the PayPal account George Zimmerman set up on his website?” to which Shellie replied, ”Currently, I don’t know,” She and other family members described their financial situation as dire when they were really sitting on over $200,000. George has been awaiting his sentencing in a Seminole County Jail after his second bond hearing request was revoked and Seminole County Judge Kenneth Lester Jr. ordered him back to jail, accusing him of not being truthful about how much money he had access to when his bond was set months earlier.
- Welcome Affirmation for African American Doctors
- Hospital Releases Pictures of Face Eating Victim [Warning Graphic Photo]
- Father of Ragtime Scott Joplin
- President Obama Passes on Predicting Winner of Miami Heat – OKC Thunder Series
- Chrissy Lampkin & Jim Jones Land Spinoff Show!