Add fashion designer to NeNe Leakes resume! Sheree Whitfield may not have had success with her She by Sheree line, but plans are in motion to bring an “affordable apparel and accessories” line to customers based on Leakes fabulous and “very rich” brand.
The reality star has “signed with global brand licensing agency Beanstalk to make her move into fashion,” reports THR. Beanstalk says it intends to “leverage NeNe’s position in pop culture to offer consumers fashion-forward, affordable apparel and accessories, designed to empower women to walk into a room and ‘own it’ — like NeNe herself.”
Like us on Facebook!
Aside from her role on Housewives and her new fashion gig, Leakes plays Coach Roz Washington on Fox’s Glee and has landed a role in Ryan Murphy’s upcoming sitcom The New Normal. The 44-year-old mother of two also appeared on Season 4 of Celebrity Apprentice and is the author of Never Make the Same Mistake Twice.
NeNe is really extending her 15 mins of fame! Go gurl!!! I
- Welcome Affirmation for African American Doctors
- Hospital Releases Pictures of Face Eating Victim [Warning Graphic Photo]
- Father of Ragtime Scott Joplin
- President Obama Passes on Predicting Winner of Miami Heat – OKC Thunder Series
- Chrissy Lampkin & Jim Jones Land Spinoff Show!