Evelyn Lozada won her case against gossip site MediaTakeOut for slander, resulting in the popular website to retract a story that claimed Ev had cheated on fiance Ochocinco with Terrell Owens.
She asked for the story to be removed but when her request was denied, she filed suit. Ev demanded punitive damages, reports RhymesWithSnitch. The case has been settled and a retraction must be issued!
Like us on Facebook!
- D’Angelo Plays & Slays ‘Em at Bonnaroo
- Lauryn Hill Explains Why She Owes Taxes
- Pacquiao/Bradley Rematch? Maybe Not Before An Investigation
- Jada Pinkett Smith: ‘I’m Doin’ Good!!!’ [AUDIO]
- D.C. Speed Camera Locations Revealed
Gossip Site Forced To Retract Evelyn Lozada “Cheating” Story was originally published on hellobeautiful.com