“Good Morning America” anchor Robin Roberts, will undergo bone marrow surgery after being diagnosed with a blood and bone-marrow disorder called MDS. Roberts battled breast cancer in 2007 and medicines taken during that time led to the disorder.
A teary-eyed Roberts announced the depressing news on Good Morning America, surrounded by her co-hosts/friends. Roberts will receive the transplant from her sister, who is a perfect match!
“I’ve always been a fighter” said Roberts “I am going to beat this, my doctors say it and my faith says it!”
Like us on Facebook!
- D’Angelo Plays & Slays ‘Em at Bonnaroo
- Lauryn Hill Explains Why She Owes Taxes
- Pacquiao/Bradley Rematch? Maybe Not Before An Investigation
- Jada Pinkett Smith: ‘I’m Doin’ Good!!!’ [AUDIO]
- D.C. Speed Camera Locations Revealed
GMA Anchor Robin Roberts Sick With Rare Blood Disease! was originally published on hellobeautiful.com