A North Carolina woman stands accused of castrating her ex-boyfriend after squeezing his testicle out of his scrotum, The Daily Mail reports.
The victim, an unnamed 59-year-old man from Shelby, North Carolina, says that 35-year-old Joyce Maxine Gregory attacked him early Sunday morning. She allegedly “grabbed him by his scrotum in a vise-like grip.” He says when he tried to yank himself away from the grip, he injured himself.
Like us on Facebook!
Here is more of the victim’s account of what happened, according to the Daily Mail:
The victim said that he was lying on the couch at around midnight when all of a sudden, Gregory started throwing things in the bedroom and turning his apartment on Bowman Street upside down.The 59-year-old got up and went to the porch of the duplex where he lives to call the police, and that is when his 35-year-old former paramour pounced on him and yanked his genitals, the police report stated.When the man tried to walk out of the house to get help, he said Gregory knocked him to the ground, injuring his face.
- Is Anthony Hamilton’s “Pray For Me” As Good As His Other Hits? [POLL]
- Custom RG3 Cars, License Plates & More
- Fitness trainer gains and loses 70 pounds in 1 year — on purpose
- Christina Milian Throws Shade At Her Baby Daddy The Dream
- She’s Back: Tweet Releases New Song “Day Dreaming”
Woman Squeezes Ex-Boyfriend’s Testicle Out Of Scrotum was originally published on newsone.com