Beyonce aka the hardest working woman in showbiz, has just been named as one of the lead voices for the upcoming animated film “Epic.”
Bey and Colin Farrell have signed up to star in the upcoming animated feature “Epic.” The pair will lend their voices to the 3D CG-animated project from 20th Century Fox and Blue Sky Studios, reports Deadline.
Like us on Facebook!
Beyoncé will play Queen Tara in the film, which follows a teenage girl who is transported to a secret universe, and has to team up with a group of “rag-tag” characters to save both the real and fantasy worlds.
The new mom is slated to star in the remake of A Star is Born.
- Chuck Brown Memorial Service [GALLERY]
- Eddie Murphy Alive and Well Despite Death Rumors
- FBI Arrests Alleged White Supremacist On Gun Charge
- 100 Black Men of Greater Washington “Cocktails & Policy” Reception Series
- Chuck Brown Home Going Service [WATCH LIVE STREAM]