Word on the streets of Atlanta is that “RHOA” housewife Phaedra Parks’ marriage may be in trouble. Phaedra’s husband Apolla Nida has moved out of their home and has moved into his own apartment in the ATL.
Damn looks like Apollo put his foot down and said oh hell no I won’t be an undertaker!
Like us on Facebook!
- NEW MUSIC MONDAY: Brian Christopher
- Easy Creamy Banana Ice Cream 5 Ways
- Several thousand ride into D.C. for Buffalo Soldiers and history
- Naked Man Killed By Police Eating Victims Face
- Mrs. Obama, Daughters Watch Beyonce Perform
Phaedra recently filed a lawsuit against Vibe Holdings, which owns Uptown Magazine, Vibe.com, citing they published lies about her to garner interest in a book.
Which “RHOA” Housewife May Be Separated From Her Husband? was originally published on hellobeautiful.com