Word on the street is that Rob Kardashian, Scott Disick and a reality show film crew were filming in the VIP section of London’s MOVIDA nightclub when Trey and his entourage arrived on the scene.
Like us on Facebook!
“Trey arrived with about 10 guys and they took over the VIP.” But when Trey and co learned that there were cameras recording just a few tables away, he put a stop to it.
“Trey went over and told them to ‘Get the f*ck out.’ Rob thought [Trey] was joking so he stood up and tried to talk, that’s when [Trey] slapped him in the face hard.”
So what happened next? The insider tells, “Rob told everyone ‘Let’s go’ and they all left.”
- Bobby Brown Official Video – “Don’t Let Me Die”
- Happy Birthday To Maxwell
- ‘Men in Black 3′: Pros And Cons
- D’Angelo Speaks to GQ About Getting Clean and More
- Will Smith Explains Why He Slapped Kissing Reporter