Tameka Raymond took the stand last week and revealed under oath that she did NOT threaten to kill Usher for bringing his girlfriend Grace Miguel to their sons school, she merely threatened to f**k them both up. According to TMZ, Tameka took the stand and, as you can see in the video below, and was questioned by Usher’s attorney about her verbal and abusive threat towards the singer — where she allegedly said “I will kill you both,” referring to Usher and his current girlfriend.
Foster went back and forth with her answer before coughing up a half-admission, saying she didn’t threaten to “kill” him … but admitting, “I did probably, out of anger, say ‘I will f**k you up’ and it’s not acceptable.”
Somehow I can see Tameka doing some damage to Usher!
Like Majic 102.3 on Facebook!
Recent on Mymajicdc.com:
- Implanted Microchips for Soldiers First, You’re Next
- Reality Check: Why You Don’t Step To Real Men
- Mother’s Day Winning Weekend
- After Death, Whitney Houston’s Personal Belongings Thrown Out In L.A. Dumpsters by Associate
- Twitter Beef: Jill Scott vs. Tamar & Towanda Braxton