Some of us have been off the market for a while. The dating market, that is. And we’re daunted at the thought of plunging back in — or even sticking a baby toe in the wicked waters of social interaction.
I’ve had more than my share of experiences in and out of the post-marital dating pool, so if you’re sizing up re-entry — my advice?
Not so fast. It’s rough out there! But more to the point, it may be rough at home.
- Did Beyonce’s Baby “Belly” Collapse On TV? [VIDEO]
- The Real Taraji Henson
- My Majic 102.3 Velvet Room w/ Tyrese [PHOTOS]
- Beyonce’s Fake Baby Bump?
- Terrell Owens Reportedly Rushed To Hospital Due To Overdose
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Hurricane Relief Contest [Photos]
- Taraji Henson On Her 2009 Oscar Nomination: “I’m Glad I Didn’t Win”
- Muhammad Ali Sues Over Money Pit Kentucky Mansion
- A Morehouse Tribute To MLK
- Woman Is Stabbed at Target In Lanham