Even as one of America’s top models and a former BET host Toccara Jones is still looking for love. TV One is kicking off season two of “The Ultimate Merger” with a new bachelorette. Even though Toccara probably have her way like Burger King when it comes to men, including the 14 men vying for her attention on her new show, the single busty vixen still as much trouble finding love as the rest of us. Sister 2 Sister asked Toccara 10 questions about dating.
LeAndra: What physical attribute most attracts you to a man?
Toccara: Girl, I just like a man. I like ‘em tall and solid, mmm… strong and handsome. But they come in all different shapes, forms and sizes. You know; I think that’s why I did this show because I really don’t know. I was really happy to have the opportunity to be on a show where I can have 14 guys from different backgrounds, different jobs, and different ethnicities and nationalities. It was like, “Oh, my!”
LeAndra: What’s the best way for a guy to approach you?
Toccara: Just do it, like Nike. A lot of guys don’t have the balls to approach a woman, a woman, a WOMAN. Capitalize that. [laughs]
- “Basketball Wives” Star, Jennifer Williams, Spotted With A New Boo!
- Celebs In Bikinis: The Good, The Bad And The Nasty [PHOTOS]
- Tami Roman: “You’re Only Relevant Because I’m Talking To You!”
- 2011 BET Awards Best And Worst Dressed [PHOTOS]
- Lala Vazquez Slams “Basketball Wives”: “I’m More Than That”
- WMMJ: We Miss Michael Jackson!
- Amber Rose & Her Booty Hit The Beach [PHOTOS]
- Is Dating Ruining Marriages?
- 5 Must Have Summer Shoes
- Missy Elliott Suffering From Thyroid Disease