Real Housewives star Nene Leakes is well known for her tendency to “check” people, which is probably the reason she’s why well known. Nonetheless, we caught up with Nene while she was in town with the stageplay Loving Him Is Killing Me, which she co-stars in with Tyson Beckford, Kenny Lattimore and Angie Stone. Nene opened up about criticism about the sensationalism seen in Black reality television shows such as the one she stars in, managing her anger issues, the incident with the Russ Parr Morning Show and even her Celebrity Apprentice co-star Donald Trump, who, while mulling a presidential run, has been viciously going after President Obama. (ed. note: Nene has reportedly left Celebrity Apprentice) – Pharoh Martin
See the video below.
- Michelle Obama Does The Dougie [VIDEO]
- NeNe Leakes Attacks Radio Host [AUDIO]
- Transvetite Puts LL Cool J & Eddie Murphy On Blast [AUDIO]
- GIRLFIGHT: Stacey Dash vs. LisaRaye
- Beyonce Gets Booed At MET Ball 2011 [VIDEO]
- Win An Unforgettable Walt Disney World Family Vacation From My Majic 102.3
- UPDATE: Whitney Houston In Rehab For Drugs & Alcohol
- Beyonce’s “Run The World (Girls)” [PREVIEW]
- Paula Patton Jokes About Being Mistaken As Son’s Nanny
- Congrats To Kat Colter. Our Hot Mama Contest Winner.