Shady Grove Fertility Reproductive Science Center
The Finance Director reports directly to the CEO and is responsible and accountable for providing financial information regarding all practice activities to the management, shareholders and other users at Shady Grove Fertility Reproductive Science Centers. This will be achieved by completing the following in an accurate and timely manner: monthly financial close, proactive analysis and reporting of monthly financial management reports, financial modeling of business and strategy decisions, shared oversight of A/P, and other projects as assigned.
* Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance with at least 5 years hands-on related managerial accounting experience; MBA and CPA preferred
* Strong general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, income tax and banking working knowledge
* Healthcare Finance background a plus
* Spreadsheet proficiency (Excel)/Microsoft Office knowledge
* Ability to demonstrate good judgment
* Ability to communicate accurately and concisely and work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
* Excellent interpersonal skills
To apply, please reference job title in E-mail subject line and forward cover letter with resume and salary history/requirements to: SGcareers@integramed.com.