Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter, the boxer who was wrongly imprisoned for murder for 19 years, passed away today at the age of 76. He had been convicted of 3 murders at a tavern in New Jersey in 1966. He was finally released in 1985 after his conviction was overturned. His story inspired the movie “The Hurricane” in 1999. He remains an icon of racial injustice in the criminal justice system. You can read more about his story by clicking here.
- D.C. Student’s Family Sues For $11 Million After Sex Tape With Teacher Goes Viral
- Mayor For Life Marion Barry Chats With Michel Wright
- Chicken Lazone Recipe
- 4 Rules To Keeping His Attention This Football Season
- Food Network Star Gina Neely Reveals Shocking Size 0 Weight Loss [VIDEO]
- Keepin’ It In The Family: 6 Of The Best Momagers Who ‘Made’ Your Favorite Celebrity