Young Couple Dies of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning After Having Sex in Car

Comments:  | Leave A Comment

A young New Jersey couple is believed to have died of carbon monoxide poisoning after parking their car in a closed garage to have sex.

The Daily Mail reports:

The bodies of Melissa Pereira, 25, and Jorge Rodriguez, 24, were found on Sunday, three weeks after they mysteriously disappeared on their way to a romantic break to celebrate their anniversary at a Pennsylvania bed and breakfast on December 27.

On the day they were last seen Melissa and Jorge stocked up on Campbell’s soup at Kmart and ate at Burger King before they went out for the late night drive, family members said.

A giddy Melissa Pereira even tweeted affectionately about their upcoming trip on the day they disappeared. ‘Weekend with my everything :) #lovehim’. It would be her final tweet.

But they never checked into their hotel. They had vanished. But there was no reason to suspect they eloped, they were not in trouble and neither was their any reason why they would be driven to suicide.

‘They had plans to go on the trip,’ Pereira’s uncle Sham Bacchus told MailOnline. ‘This is too much, she and Jorge had their whole lives ahead of them.’

Then on Sunday, detectives descended on garage number 55 inside the Wayne Village Apartment complex in New Jersey.

Inside the 10-by-12-foot structure were the lovers’ lifeless bodies slumped over the front seats of Rodrigeuz’s white Honda Prelude, the gas tank empty, the battery dead.

1 2 Next page »

Join the Conversation! Share and Discuss!

Tags:

Comments

blog comments powered by Disqus
Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 594 other followers