While I was having my root canal done last week, the dental assistant/tech mentioned that her insurance had been cancelled. I wanted to explain why it happened and what she needed to do, but I could tell that she had been infected with lies and lack of information. I know I don’t have all the answers, but I do know that my Hemophiliac son will never have to worry about being denied insurance. That was enough of a change to make me a fan the ACA. I did find a nice article on Huffington Post that answers many questions about the notices and the truth as to why some are getting them.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Are Your Children #DangerousBlackKids?
- And Action! 5 Amazing TV Directors That Keep Us Glued To The Couch
- Do I Look Like An ATM?: Author Sabrina Lamb Warns Against Destructive Financial Habits Of Parents
- What Happens When a White Guy Tries to Break Into a Car Versus A Black Guy? [WATCH]
- Obama and Race: A ‘Black Agenda’ for 2014?
- ‘Think Like a Man Too’ Trailer Released: Is Vegas Ready for Kevin Hart and Friends? [VIDEO]