While I was having my root canal done last week, the dental assistant/tech mentioned that her insurance had been cancelled. I wanted to explain why it happened and what she needed to do, but I could tell that she had been infected with lies and lack of information. I know I don’t have all the answers, but I do know that my Hemophiliac son will never have to worry about being denied insurance. That was enough of a change to make me a fan the ACA. I did find a nice article on Huffington Post that answers many questions about the notices and the truth as to why some are getting them.
- Radio One Founder Cathy Hughes Honored By The Living Legends Foundation
- Summer Spirit Festival 2014
- 15 Dishes That Will Warm Your Belly And Restore Feeling To Your Extremities
- 50 Books Every Black Teen Should Read
- Find Out What Ridiculous Food Holiday Falls On Your Birthday
- 10 Ways Women Can Live Forever (Almost)