If you happen to be a fan of Lauren Hill and you’re spending Thanksgiving in New York, you may want to leave a bit earlier than planned. Hill has two shows scheduled for the Bowery Ballroom on Wednesday, November 27th. Some legal strings had to be pulled to make these shows happen, but when you owe Uncle Sam, anything is possible. Huffington Post has the details.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Are Your Children #DangerousBlackKids?
- And Action! 5 Amazing TV Directors That Keep Us Glued To The Couch
- Do I Look Like An ATM?: Author Sabrina Lamb Warns Against Destructive Financial Habits Of Parents
- What Happens When a White Guy Tries to Break Into a Car Versus A Black Guy? [WATCH]
- Obama and Race: A ‘Black Agenda’ for 2014?
- ‘Think Like a Man Too’ Trailer Released: Is Vegas Ready for Kevin Hart and Friends? [VIDEO]