Last night Arsenio Hall returned to television with his new variety show. From the set to the show format, it’s almost as if he never left. Critics say, sticking to the winning formula from the 1990’s may be a smart move. Read this review of 2013 The Arsenio Hall Show debut. Late night television just got interesting!
- It’s Marion Barry Day At Radio One DC!
- Radio One Founder Cathy Hughes Honored By The Living Legends Foundation
- 15 Dishes That Will Warm Your Belly And Restore Feeling To Your Extremities
- 50 Books Every Black Teen Should Read
- Find Out What Ridiculous Food Holiday Falls On Your Birthday
- 10 Ways Women Can Live Forever (Almost)